Monday, December 29, 2008

MPM Kick Off Event - 24 January 2009

Join other disenfranchised and formerly disenfranchised men for an evening of worship, teaching, and equipping

When? Saturday, 24 January 2009, 7:30-9:00 PM

Key Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:57 "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." (NASB)

Who can attend? Men (ages 16 and up) are welcomed!

Where? Harvester PCA, 7800 Rolling Road, Springfield, VA 22153

Cost? None! Just show up, bring your co-worker, neighbor, a friend, a son, a brother, your Dad...

Missed the event? Fear not! We got you covered! Here's a few teaching highlights...

3 comments:

  1. Love what you're doing. By the way, you might find this MIT robotics professor's religious background interesting - I met her up at MIT last month, very impressed. We didn't talk about religion at all, only tech, but I read about her beliefs afterwards.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalind_Picard

    Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to post something here since the first MPM but didn't dedicate time to it. With what I have heard after the 1st & 2nd services I'm sure I am not alone in wanting to let you know how much this type of service has meant to me but just never got around to it. I'M A GUY! I can tell you I am not where near where I should be when in comes to leading my household but I can tell you that I would have been where I was if I hadn't gotten off my @$$ and listened to what I needed to hear from MPM. I hope that didn't sound too "churchy". Next time I'll just throw more vulgarities in.

    ReplyDelete